Join The Daedalus Aviation & Heritage Group
- You strengthen DA&HG through your membership – the more members we have the more clout we wield
- A strong DA&HG is needed to work for the future of general aviation (all forms) at Lee-On-the-Solent
- Use of the DA&HG Clubhouse, full briefing facilities, including use of PC and free WiFi broadband
- Updates on what is happening at the airfield via newsletters, emails, website and Facebook
- Your interests will be represented in negotiations with the owners and other relevant parties
- Access to the DA&HG officers to assist you in any aspect of operating from the airfield
- DA&HG organises events which you are welcome to attend
- DA&HG holds monthly meetings, usually with a guest speaker, you are free to attend
- DA&HG Website
Click here to view the Constitution of Lee Flying Association Ltd.
All supporters of aviation are welcome to become members of DA&HG, a not-for-profit organisation that has prevented closure of the airfield three times and opened up the airfield and its facilities for civilian use. We are also determined to preserve the aviation heritage of the local area, encompassing HMS Daedalus, Fort Grange, Fleetlands and associated sites.
Annual membership is £30, all which supports the work of DA&HG in promoting the use of Daedalus, Lee on Solent as a General Aviation airfield and preserving the heritage of aviation in the local area.
As a member you may use DA&HG’s clubhouse and facilities at the airfield, which includes free WiFi access, tea and coffee making facilities plus a microwave, toaster and minioven. You will receive news updates via DA&HG Members Newsletters and have the chance to influence DA&HG’s work in campaigning for a positive and operational aviation future for Daedalus, Lee-on-Solent Aerodrome and Enterprise Zone. Clubhouse is close to Cafe 05 with airfield viewing facilities.
Please use the information on this page to make your membership payment and the form below to renew your membership or to join as a new member – thank you!
To join our group, please complete and submit this form.